1) What is E-liquid and the vapor you inhale?
E-liquid or nicotine liquid is diluted nicotine fluid that is used in an e-cigarette. The main ingredients that make up this liquid are:
- Distilled water
- Propylene Glycol (PG) which is mainly used in flavoring extracts, baked foods, medicine and cosmetics
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG) used in baked foods and sweeteners
2) Does E-liquid taste the same as tobacco cigarettes?
The taste you get from tobacco cigarettes is produced by burning material, whereas an e-cigarette does not burn anything; it vaporizes liquid that is contained in the cartridge. There is no e-liquid that taste exactly like tobacco cigarettes. However, many smokers turned vapers found that just like changing a brand of cigarette, vaping is an acquired taste. Many even testify that they now prefer the taste of their electronic cigarette over any brand of tobacco cigarette.
3) Which is the best e-liquid flavour?
Taste is 100% subjective, what you like and dislike are completely different to others. There are many flavors available and you have to try different flavors to pick the ones that match your taste.
4) Controlling your nicotine intake - How do I choose the strength of my E-liquid?
Choosing the right e-liquid nicotine strength is essential during the transition from tobacco cigarettes to e-cigarettes. For smokers who have just switched to an e-cigarette, health experts recommend that they choose the nicotine strength that contains the same amount of nicotine in the tobacco cigarette that they smoke. For smokers or vapers who's aim is to reduce their nicotine intake, start from a nicotine level that suits you and gradually switch to lower nicotine levels after a few weeks.
Nicotine strength recommendation:
Coil resistance = 0.1 ohm - 0.6 ohm: 3mg to 6mg
0.7Ω - 1.2Ω: 3mg to 9mg
1.3Ω - 1.5Ω: 3mg to 12mg
>1.5Ω: 3mg to 16mg
5) Our Advice
If you are looking for an electronic cigarette e-liquid that tastes like your old tobacco cigarettes, remember that you have many options. Start with the most logical (tobacco or menthol), choose your nicotine level and move on from there. There is bound to be a flavor that suits your tastes; and don’t be surprised if your tastes change over time.
Choosing E-Liquid with high quality and safety standards
-Always Buy Fresh
Some e-liquids are stored for more than 2 years which is considered expired.
-Buy E-Liquid that are manufactured in high quality and safety standards
Consumers should be aware that some e-liquid concentrates are shipped in and then diluted in a home facility for higher profit with no quality and safety standards in place.
-Buy E-liquid with A Tamper Evident Seal
Premium quality e-liquid comes with a tamper evident plastic seal to prevent any form of tampering, thus eliminating the risk of contamination.
-Buy with Manufacturing and Expiry Date
E-liquid is a consumable product and should have a label to indicate the manufacturing date and expiry date. This is very important for a consumer.
-Childproof bottle cap and safety warning labels
E-liquid contains nicotine which is toxic if swallowed. Ensure that the e-liquid that you buy has a childproof bottle cap and proper safety warnings and labels.
-Long slim bottle tip for easy refilling
Using e-liquid with a long bottle tip makes the task of refilling tank cartridges, cartomizers or clearomizers a lot easier.
Verizor's Safety Message
E-Liquid Safety Information
Using nicotine products - what you should know:
You may not be able to use nicotine or you may require a dosage adjustment if you have any of the following conditions:
- Heart disease, an irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure or chest pain
- Liver or kidney disease
- Stomach Ulcer
- Jaw condition called TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder)
- Overactive thyroid
- Chronic pulmonary disease
- Pregnant. Nicotine can pass into breast milk and may harm the nurturing baby
- Allergy or sensitivity to nicotine
- Keep your electronic cigarette and e-liquid out of reach of children and pets
- Toxic if swallowed
- Wash hands after contact with e-liquid as nicotine can be absorbed directly through the skin
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
- You must be of legal smoking age or over 18 years of age to purchase from Verizor
See what others have to say about us in the next section: Testimonials