- 2 or more RM26.00
- 4 or more RM25.00
- 8 or more RM24.00
Reward Points: 27
Availability: In Stock
- MECHANICAL MODS
- VV/VW MODS(Mods with PCB ie. eVic, VAMO, SVD)
- Price listed is for ONE Battery
The AW IMR 18490 Li-Mn (Safe Chemistry) 3.7V 1100mAH Rechargeable Battery (Button Top)
AW rechargeable batteries are well known for being the highest quality.
The safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable battery is now available in 18490 size. These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charge with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 1100mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 3A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 15C
Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
Dimensions : 18mm (D) x 49mm (H) ( +/-0.05)mm
*Recommended Charger - Available here
Product Care and Safety Guide
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never completely discharge the li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ) or it may shorten the battery lifespan.
- Use appropriate battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not charge battery over 4.21V
- Never use force to install (insert) the li-ion battery into the charger or the device.
- Store in cool and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
This product comes with a 14 day parts replacement warranty for manufacturing defects.
**Warranty does not include consumables: E-liquid, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tank cartridges**