Reward Points: 14
- MECHANICAL MODS
- VV/VW MODS(Mods with PCB ie. eVic, VAMO, SVD)
- Price listed is for ONE Battery
- *OFFER: Get a FREE Battery Case for every 2 Panasonic batteries purchased
The powerful Panasonic Hybrid IMR 18650 3.7V 2250mAH rechargeable battery, manufactured by Panasonic, made in Japan.
- Hybrid IMR 18650 3.7v
- Capacity - 2250mAH
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Panasonic Solid Solution (PSS) Technology
- Dimensions: 65.2mm x 18.6mm
- Weight: 44g (approx)
- Manufactured by Panasonic, made in Japan.
The powerful Panasonic Hybrid IMR 18650 2250mAH rechargeable batteries are high drain batteries made for high current applications (max. 10A) and will provide much longer run time than any standard IMR battery (eg. AW IMR 18650 batteries).
This battery is tried and proven by veteran vapers worldwide to be the top choice for variable voltage advanced personal vaporizers (mods) which uses the IMR 18650 type battery. It can also be used by other devices that utilizes the IMR 18650 battery such as high powered flashlights or laser pointers.
Unique Battery Feature: Panasonic's New Solid Solution (PSS) Technology
Panasonic has developed a new Lithium-Ion battery generation by using Solid Solution technology. Development of this technology secures a balance of high capacity and high safety.
The goal was to develop a technology which provide users with high capacity standard Panasonic Lithium-Ion (cobalt based) cells, which also features a high safety standard of the LiMn2O4 [manganese based] Lithium based batteries.
Characteristics of the PSS driven Lithium-Ion battery:
- Thermal stability of cathode materials leads to high safety
- Same energy density as cobalt-based Lithium-Ion batteries
- Excellent cycle life
- High reliability at high temperature
- Less voltage drop at initial discharge than cobald based Lithium-Ion batteries
- Same charge voltage as cobalt-based Lithium-Ion batteries
*Recommended Charger - Available here
Product Care and Safety Guide
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never completely discharge the li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ) or it may shorten the battery lifespan.
- Use appropriate battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not charge battery over 4.21V
- Never use force to install (insert) the li-ion battery into the charger or the device.
- Store in cool and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
This product comes with a 14 day parts replacement warranty for manufacturing defects.
**Warranty does not include consumables: E-liquid, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tank cartridges**