Reward Points: 14
- MECHANICAL MODS
- VV/VW MODS(Mods with PCB ie. eVic, VAMO, SVD)
- Price listed is for ONE Battery
The E-Fest IMR 18500 Li-Mn (Safe Chemistry) 3.7V 800mAH Rechargeable Battery (Button Top)
These are safe chemistry batteries to be used with most mechanical mods.
Much acclaimed battery for your mod with many comparing it favorably to the more expensive AW counterparts and at a much more reasonable cost.
Safe chemistry Li-MN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure battery life-cycle longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5v.
- Lithium-Manganate (Safe Chemistry) IMR 18500 3.7v
- Capacity - 1100mAH
- Charge Time: 3-5 hours
Product Care and Safety Guide
- Do not charge unattended.
- Never completely discharge the li-ion battery ( below 2.5V ) or it may shorten the battery lifespan.
- Use appropriate battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not charge battery over 4.21V
- Never use force to install (insert) the li-ion battery into the charger or the device.
- Store in cool and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
This product comes with a 14 day parts replacement warranty for manufacturing defects.
**Warranty does not include consumables: E-liquid, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tank cartridges**