Reward Points: 3
Availability: In Stock
**Dual Coil Heads Back In Stock**
The new replaceable coil head for the Mini Nova/Vivi Nova V3/VIVI NOVA SE Tank System.
- NEW PRICE: Single Mini Nova/Vivi Nova V3/Vivi Nova SE Replacement Coil Head at only RM3.00
- NEW: DUAL COIL HEAD at only RM5.00
To order, choose your coil head resistance above, then proceed to enter your quantity and click add to cart.
Coil Head Resistances Available: 2.8ohm, 2.4ohm, and 1.8ohms.
Each replacement coil head is etched with the ohms on the side. With an easy screw-on design, you simply need to screw it onto your Vivi/Mini Nova central mechanism which is connected to the metal bottom cap and you are ready to vape.
*Please Note: These coil heads are only for use with the Verizor Vivi Nova V3 (3.5ml) Tank System and the Verizor Mini Nova 2.0ml Tank System. We will not guarantee that these coil heads will work with other Vivi Nova's in the market.
NEW DUAL COIL AVAILABLE
Verizor Mini/Vivi Nova V3/Vivi Nova SE Replacement Coil Head Includes:
- 1 x Vivi/Mini Nova Replacement Coil Head (choose resistance above)
*Recommended voltage for different resistance coil heads:
- For 1.5ohm-1.8ohm : 3.3v - 4.0v (Recommended for use with Verizor Batteries, Verizor eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, eGo-V and Verizor V-Power)
- For 2.4ohm : 3.3v - 4.5v (Recommended for use with Verizor Batteries, Verizor eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, iTaste MVP, eGo-V, Lambo 4.0, Lavatube 2-in-1, Verizor ZMAX, Verizor V-Power and Verizor VV Volt)
- For 2.8ohm : 3.3v - 5.0v (Recommended for use with eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, iTaste MVP, eGo-V, Lambo 4.0, Lavatube 2-in-1, Verizor ZMAX and Verizor VV Volt)
How to replace your Mini/Vivi Nova V3/Vivi Nova SE coil head
- Unscrew the top metal cap and the bottom metal cap.
- Gently unscrew and remove the old coil head from the central mechanism which is connected to the bottom metal cap.
- Gently screw the new coil head onto the central mechanism. Ensure it is screwed on tight to prevent any leaking.
How to fill/refill your Mini/Vivi Nova V3/Vivi Nova SE
- Unscrew the top metal cap from the tank (There is no need to remove the drip tip).
- Note: Do not pour e-liquid into the small hole on top of the coil head which is designed for air flow. Fill along the sides of the tank up to 3.5ml (Vivi Nova V3) or 2.0ml (Mini Nova). Do not overfill.
- Screw the top metal cap back onto the tank.
- Tilt the Vivi/Mini Nova facing downwards (drip tip facing down) for a few seconds to allow e-liquid to feed into the coil. (Verizor Tip: Perform this step when the e-liquid in your tank is running low while you're vaping)
- Screw the system back onto the battery (Do not overtighten) and it's ready to vape.
*Verizor Vivi Nova V3 (3.5ml) Clearomizer is available here
*Verizor Mini Nova 2.0ml Clearomizer is available here
*Verizor Vivi Nova SE Clearomizer is available here
*Personalize the look and feel of your Vivi/Mini Nova with some great looking drip tips - available here
Products of Verizor.com are intended for smokers of legal smoking age and not for children and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please keep products out of reach of children and pets.