Store And Payment FAQ
Q: Do I need to join as a member before buying anything from Verizor.com?
Yes, you will need to register as a member to shop in our online store. Registering as a member allows the online store to remember your details, so you do not have to key in your details every time you place an order. When you register, you are also granted the privileges of viewing the status of your current order, view your order history, get discounts, earn and spend reward points and more!
1) How do I create my free Verizor account ?
- Select the "create an account" link at the top left corner of the Verizor Malaysia online store.
- Proceed to enter your personal details, your address, contact information and your password. These data will be used to your process your order and your shipment, ensure the information added is accurate.
- After filling in the required membership information, click the continue button.
- Your account has been created will appear on your screen.
2) How do I update my account information ?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click "My Account" at the top of the website. It will take you to your account information page.
- Click "Edit your account information".
- Make your desired changes and click continue.
3) How do I change my password?
- Log into your account.
- Click "My Account" at the top of the website. It will take you to your account information.
- Under My Account you will see "Change your password".
- Click Change your password and it will take you to Your Password screen.
- Put in your new password and confirm password then press the continue button.
4) I forgot my password, How can I get it again?
- Click on the log in page.
- Click on the password forgotten link.
- It will take you to the "I've forgotten my password" page.
- Enter your e-mail address and click the continue button.
- An e-mail will be sent to your mailbox with a new password.
- You can sign in to your account with the new password.
- If you want to change this password, follow instructions for changing to a new password.
Q: What kind of payment options does Verizor.com accept?
Verizor.com accepts a variety of payment options as shown below:
1) -MOLPAY SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY
-CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD (via MOLPay/NBePay - Visa or Mastercard) (Note: Credit Card Payment Facility - Temporarily Disabled)
b) -ONLINE BANKING (via MOLPay Payment Gateway)
Financial Process Exchange (MEPS FPX)
We accept online FPX payments from Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks etc. You will see a full list of available FPX partner banks when you are at the payment section.
Pay easily and conveniently through Internet Banking via MOLPay from any of the following Malaysian banks:
• Maybank (www.Maybank2u.com.my)
• CIMB Bank (www.cimb.com.my)
• Public Bank (www.pbebank.com.my)
• RHB Bank (www.rhb.com.my)
• Hong Leong Bank (www.hlb.com.my)
• Ambank (www.ambank.com.my)
• Bank Islam (www.bankislam.com.my)
2) -MANUAL ONLINE BANK TRANSFER / INTERBANK GIRO (If you would rather transfer funds to us manually)
Our Bank Account Details:
Name: VERIZOR TECHNOLOGIES
Account Number: 512754504294
**www.verizor.com is wholly owned by VERIZOR TECHNOLOGIES (SA0219535-W)
*Note: Interbank transfers will take approximately 1-2 days to clear.
-FOR ONLINE BANKING (e.g. Maybank2u / CIMB Clicks):
1) In the beneficiary payment alert/recipient e-mail column, fill in our e-mail address: email@example.com
2) In the remarks/description section, fill in:
***Payment for Order ID: ___
(example: Payment for Order ID: 88)
Note: Order ID will be sent to your e-mail address along with your order details.
-FOR OFFLINE BANKING (ATM)
After bank-in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Subject: Payment for Order ID __
Your name and contact no:
Date and Time of payment:
A scanned copy of your transaction slip (Optional)
Please note that we will only process the order after we receive payment.
Q: Is shopping with Verizor.com secure?
Yes. It is 100% safe. MOLPay Payment Gateway uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the industry encryption standard for all of our online transactions. Your personal information gets encrypted when you make an order with us.
Q: I came across the name MOLPay in Verizor.com, what is MOLPay?
Verizor.com accepts online credit card and bank transfer payments using MOLPay (accredited by Bank Negara Malaysia) and it is a secure online system that offers our customers safe transactions over the internet. MOLPay also uses 3D secure where extra authentication from the bank is required.
Q: When I click on the MOLPAY Payment button, nothing happens after that. Why ?
Please examine the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. You will require the pop-blocker to be turned off.
For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
Q: Why do I have Netbuilder Sdn Bhd/NBEpay/Netbuilder EC/MOLPay in my credit card transaction records rather than Verizor.com ?
Do not worry because our payment gateway partner, Netbuilder EC (owned by MOLPay) collects payment on behalf of Verizor.com.
Q: How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the MOLPay payment service will request authorisation from your Card Issuer and carry out fraud screening checks. Depending on the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will be confirmed by e-mail. This e-mail will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Verizor.com. It will be sent by MOLPay to the e-mail address you have provided when entering your payment details.
Note: If you receive more than one e-mail and you have only made one purchase, please contact email@example.com and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will make the necessary amendments and instruct MOLPay to refund any excess/duplicate payments charged.
Q: Why was my payment declined?
This could be for many different reasons; however, MOLPay is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorisation system
-- You haven't activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card
Q: Can I return an item after it is delivered to me?
Yes you can, after contacting us first. However, we accept returns for defective items only. Please refer to our Warranty and Return Policy page for more details on our return procedure and policy.
Q: What can I do if I can't find a particular item I want at verizor.com?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6017-396 4996. It will be our pleasure to assist you with this. We can source the required product for you or recommend an alternative at no charge at all.
Q: What happens if you run out stock for an item I ordered?
Although we monitor our inventory very closely, stock availability may drop from time to time.
Therefore, in the event we run out of stock for an item you ordered, we will immediately notify you via email or phone call.
An option to wait or exchange for another available item is offered to you. You can also opt to cancel.
We encourage you to wait of course; as most times, stocks become available within 10 – 21 days. Having said that, if an item was ‘discontinued’ by the manufacturer and no balance stock is available, a full refund can be arranged if you decide to cancel the order.
Q: How long does it take for my orders to reach me ?
We try our best to ship/deliver the product as soon as possible to you. Below are our estimated order delivery times:
For products labelled Stock: Available, we usually deliver within 1 - 2 business days.
For products labelled Stock: Out of Stock/Pre-order, we usually deliver within 10 - 21 business days. The delivery time may differ due to stock availability.
Q: What are the delivery charges when I buy from verizor.com ?
Click this link to find more information on our delivery charges.
Q: How can I get free delivery when I buy from verizor.com ?
If your orders are RM150.00 and above you will receive free shipping (throughout Malaysia only). This offer is applicable only to single orders of value amounting to RM150.00 and above.
Q: How can I contact verizor.com ?
Kindly e-mail us at email@example.com or call +6017-396 4996 for any enquiries or use our Contact Us page. We will reply within 2 business days.
Q: How do I prevent e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org ending up in my Spam/Junk Mail folder ?
It's easy; just add email@example.com into your address book and your mail server should recognize all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as non-spam mails.
For International Orders
Verizor is glad to help fellow vapers worldwide and will do our best to fulfill all International orders.
Please follow these steps when ordering from us:
- To submit an order, please use the contact us form with your name, address and order details. We will then send a reply to your e-mail address with a quotation and shipping details.
- International shipping, including Singapore does not qualify for our free shipping offer.
- We will fulfill our International orders via EMS (Express Mail Service), an International express postal service offered by postal-administration members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). EMS has the largest mile coverage worldwide supported by the postal delivery network.
- You will receive a tracking number from us sent to the e-mail address of your account.
- Please remember you are ordering at your own risk, we are not responsible for lost packages or error in deliveries by your local post office or actions taken by your local customs office.