Reward Points: 17
Additional Metal Sleeve Covers (Various Colors) are now available for an even lower price - Get them here
***Update: Colour Selection Now Available***
Introducing the new Verizor Vivi Nova SE (Special Edition) Tank System - Comes with Stainless Steel Drip Tip and the first ever Dual-Coil Vivi Nova Coil Head
Using the exact same coil heads as the Verizor Vivi Nova V3 and Verizor Mini Nova, the Verizor Vivi Nova SE has a 3.5ml tank which will provide you with the convenience of an all-day vape which delivers great throat hit, vapor and flavour. The introduction of screw-on replaceable coil heads easily allows you to interchange between 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8ohms and 1.5ohms Dual Coil to suit your personal preference or device type.
The new Verizor Vivi Nova Tank System is fully modular which allows you to disassemble all parts easily for cleaning, especially the coil heads. The Verizor Vivi Nova SE Tank System allows for a variety of personal preferences, you can choose the resistance of the coil head, you can trim the wicks, you can use any 510 drip tip and you can also use most 510-threaded batteries.
The Verizor Vivi Nova SE features an interchangeable metal sleeve cover! (Select colour from the options above)
ADDITIONAL COLOURED METAL SLEEVE COVERS AVAILABLE: HERE
FIRST VIVI NOVA TO FEATURE A DUAL COIL REPLACEABLE COIL HEAD
Verizor Vivi Nova SE Tank System Specifications:
- Changeable Metal Sleeve Covers
- Tank Capacity: 3.5ml
- Tank Type: Clear Durable Non-Leaching Durable Plastic Tube with liquid capacity (ml) indicator markings.
- Top and Bottom Metal Caps
- Stainless Steel Ming Style Drip Tip (Can be changed to other 510 Drip Tips of your choice)
- Easy screw-on design coil heads
- Coil Head Resistance: 1.8ohms, 2.4ohms, 2.8ohms Coil Heads and NEW 1.5ohms Dual Coil
The Verizor Vivi Nova SE Tank System - Set Includes:
- 1 x Verizor Vivi Nova SE 3.5ml Clear Tank
- 1 x Vivi Nova SE Sleeve Cover (Choose Colour from Options Above)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Ming 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x 1.5ohms Dual Coil (4 Long Wicks)
- 2 x 2.4ohms Long Wick
- 1 x Verizor Vivi Nova Gift Box containing the complete system
Additional coil heads available here
*Recommended voltage for different resistance coil heads:
- For 1.5ohm-1.8ohm : 3.3v - 4.0v (Recommended for use with Verizor Batteries, Verizor eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, eGo-V and Verizor V-Power)
- For 2.4ohm : 3.3v - 4.5v (Recommended for use with Verizor Batteries, Verizor eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, iTaste MVP, eGo-V, Lambo 4.0, Lavatube 2-in-1, Verizor ZMAX, Verizor V-Power and Verizor VV Volt)
- For 2.8ohm : 3.3v - 5.0v (Recommended for use with eGo-C Twist, iTaste VV, iTaste MVP, eGo-V, Lambo 4.0, Lavatube 2-in-1, Verizor ZMAX and Verizor VV Volt)
*The Verizor Vivi Nova SE is compatible with ALL Batteries/Mods sold at Verizor
How to replace your Verizor Vivi Nova SE coil head
- Unscrew the top metal cap and the bottom metal cap.
- Gently unscrew and remove the old coil head from the central mechanism which is connected to the bottom metal cap.
- Gently screw the new coil head onto the central mechanism. Ensure it is screwed on tight to prevent any leaking.
How to fill/refill your Verizor Vivi Nova SE
- Unscrew the top metal cap from the tank (There is no need to remove the drip tip).
- Note: Do not pour e-liquid into the small hole on top of the coil head which is designed for air flow. Fill along the sides of the tank up to 3.5ml. Do not overfill.
- Screw the top metal cap back onto the tank.
- Tilt the Verizor Vivi Nova SE facing downwards (drip tip facing down) for a few seconds to allow e-liquid to feed into the coil. (Verizor Tip: Perform this step when the e-liquid in your tank is running low while you're vaping)
- Screw the system back onto the battery (Do not overtighten) and it's ready to vape.
Products of Verizor.com are intended for smokers of legal smoking age and not for children and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please keep products out of reach of children and pets.